Annalise
"Forever Young"-Youth Group
© r.johanna arts
Annalise
"I'm a Terrible Person"- Rooney
© r.johanna arts
Edward
"Hey Ya"- Outcast
© r.johanna arts
Eliza
"Dashboard"- Modest Mouse
© r.johanna arts
Eliza and Jake
"Girl"- The Beatles
© r.johanna arts
Isabelle
"Defying Gravity"-Wicked
© r.johanna arts
Jake
"Needy Girl"- Chromeo
© r.johanna arts
Jennifer
"Moon on My Shoulder"- Lyle Lovett
© r.johanna arts
Josh
"Hunting For Witches"- Bloc Party
© r.johanna arts
Laura
"Freakish"- Saves The Day
© r.johanna arts
Lyle
"Lose Yourself"-Eminem
© r.johanna arts
Rachel
"Leap Year"- Maria Taylor
© r.johanna arts

Rachel and Lyle
"This is the Way I Am"- Ingrid Michaelson
© r.johanna arts
Steven
"She"-Elvis Costello
© r.johanna arts

Rachel, Eliza, and Laura
"Falling Away With You"- Muse
© r.johanna arts

1 comment:
Oh I love those pictures =DD and the outkast - hey ya and bloc party =) they are really amazing
Post a Comment