I miss you so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I knew how to make all your dreams come true. All good things will come to you baby kitty. I feel confident of that. And somebody is going to love you in the way you deserve. Someone will want to love - the way that you love - with your whole heart and soul. I LOVE you madly!!! Mommy
2 comments:
I miss you so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I knew how to make all your dreams come true.
All good things will come to you baby kitty. I feel confident of that. And somebody is going to love you in the way you deserve. Someone will want to love - the way that you love - with your whole heart and soul. I LOVE you madly!!!
Mommy
hey you need to send me those funny icons from the edward b4 bella thing
funny stuff
Post a Comment