Sunday, June 4

my ipod is smart!

put your ipod on shuffle and answer each question with the song that pops up!

1.How does the world see you?
You're Still You -Josh Groban
"I look up to Everything you are In my eyes you do no wrong"
(hell yes!)

2.Will I have a happy life?
Summer Nights- Grease
(garrett and i sang a modified version of this song at church once haha)

3. What do my friends really think of me?
I Drive Myself Crazy- *nsync
(i dont know what to think of that...haha)

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Ruthless- Something Corporate

5. How can I make myself happy?
Barbie Girl- Aqua
(undress me everywhere...haha)

6. What should I do with my life?
Two of Those Two- Maria Taylor
(woot-i love this song- "a college town" its telling me to go home!)

7. Will I ever have children?
How I Go- yellowcard
(again i love this song!! "Son, I am not everything you thought that I would be. But every story I have told is part of me")

8. What is some good advice for me?
Nature Song- Maria Taylor

9. How will I be remembered?
Burning Down The House- Talking Heads
(hahahahahaha)

10. What is my signature dancing song?
Shut Up- Kelly Osbourne

11. What do I think my current theme song is?
Ready For Love- Cascada
(hahahaha- kinda perfect)

12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Hand in My Pocket- Alanis Morissette
("and what it all comes down too is that everythings gonna be fine fine fine)

13.What song will play at my funeral?
Kiss The Girl- Little Mermaid
(ahhhh hahaha- if i died right now haha it would be perfect)

14. What type of men do you like?
One More Sad Song- AAR
(*looks at ipod disbelievingly*)

15. What is my day going to be like?
Slow Like Honey- Fiona Apple

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Related Posts with Thumbnails