
Yellowcard Believe
"Everything is gonna be alright
Everything is gonna be alright
Everything is gonna be alright
Be strong believe"
Paramore Hallelujah
"somehow every thing's gonna fall right into place."
Jimmy Eat World The Middle
"It just takes some time, little girl you're in the middle of the ride.
Everything will be just fine, everything will be alright."
Motion City Soundtrack Everything Is Alright
"Someday you'll be fine..
Yes, I'll be just fine.
Tell me that you're alright,
Yeah everything is alright."
Umbrellas The City Lights
"I'm thinking ambitious
I've got this feeling things will be alright"
Killers Everything Will Be Alright
"I never knew, I never knew
But it's alright...
Everything will be alright"
Indigo Girls Closer To Fine
"The less I seek my source for some definitive
the closer I am to fine."
Relient K Everything Will Be
"It shines outside and in my life,
and I know that everything is gonna be just fine."
Maria Taylor One For The Shareholder
"It's the thought that gets lost in time
But it's all right "
Rosie Thomas Wedding Day
"guess i've been wrong
but it's all right"
All American Rejects Dance Inside
"And I'll be fine, you'll be fine
Is this fine?"
Switchfoot More Than Fine
"I want more than just ok, more than just ok."

1 comment:
stepping off the edge of a comfort zone that you've come to know and love is very frightening -
how do i know if i've made the right choice?
what will happen next?
will i succeed?
will my decisions make me happy?
embrace the unknown little kitty and let go of the window ledge - i have no doubt that you'll land on your feet - you're special that way :~)
lyrics by MOMMY
Post a Comment